All the games will be held under an inflatable supersized bubble, on an artificial grass/turf field in a sports complex. We are happy to have the opportunity to use this complex, and we’d like to keep it this way also for the coming many years of great BubblePest tournaments. So there are some rules/restrictions/tips we’ll need to stick to, please note these:
- Don't bring any food in the bubble.
- Bring some warm clothes, it's only around 12 celsius in the Bubble.
- Bring a water bottle, so you can fill it up at the changing rooms.
- We are not allowed to use any of the outdoor football fields next to the bubble, you can use the wide path next to the bubble (concrete floor), and basically any area which is not a dedicated field for warming up.
- The field is 90*37m. There will be a narrow lane on one side of the field to warm up..
- The playing surface is fit for all kinds of shoes, with the exception of metal cleats, but we’d advise you to bring shoes with short plastic/rubber spikes.
- The field has changing rooms, showers and toilets, tap water is drinkable