Teams at BubblePest 2017
- Frizbi Teknik (TR)
- LOL (HU)
- Mainzelrenner (DE)
- Outsiterz (SK)
- Rebel Ultimate (IE)
- SOBR (RU)
- Thundering Herd (UK)
- Minion Mayhem (INT)
Schedule and rules
We will have the schedule in a way that the morning and afternoon pools allow the teams enough time to check out the city, or just hang around doing whtever they feel like doing. Each team will play 3 games on Sat, either from 8am-2pm or from 2pm-8pm. On Saturday, each team will play 2 games, lower placement games will be from 9am-1pm, higher placement games from 1pm-5pm.
There will be no captain’s meeting. Unless otherwise regulated here, the currently valid WFDF rules of ultimate apply. For the purposes of Bubblepest, the following changes are applied:
- Real Mixed: 3 or 4 women on the line, offence decides.
- Length of all games is 50 minutes, a single whistle will signal the start of the game and when there are only five minutes left (five minute warning). Three whistles will signal end of the game (“time is up”)
- After the time is up, the running point is finished.
- A margin of 1 point is enough to win, and no ties are possible.
- Each team has two time outs, not to be taken in the last five minutes.